Modula for Aviation and Aerospace:
Some key benefits of using Modula Vertical Lift Technology for your Aviation and Aerospace storage include:
• It adapts to your growing and changing business and is expandable for future storage possibilities
• Fast ROI – typical ROI is 12 to 18 months
• Goods to Person: Reduces workplace injuries caused by bending, lifting and pulling.
• Customizable, modular design allows you to store anything from small delicate parts to heavy weight
equipment (up to 2,200 lbs net payload per tray)
• Uptime is critical and our machines are unmatched in reliability and quality.
These solutions are designed & engineered with industry leading innovation and technology, and made in the USA with a passion for quality, using high standard materials.
Modula provides an Automated Vertical Storage solution that streamlines the organizing, locating, picking, and restocking tasks and keep your fast moving and high demand parts and other materials in a secure, space saving, single location as close to the point of demand as possible. We know that every minute that an aircraft is not flying, it’s losing money, so with the Modula LIFT you get the right parts and materials, faster, the first time.
• Aircraft and airport ground support equipment (GSE)
• Safety stock for all highly critical parts and components
• Delicate materials and composites that need protected or temp controlled storage
• Motors and batteries
• Position lights and signalling components
• Flight instrumentation
• Tool Cribs
• Spare engine parts, kits, gaskets, tires
• Fuel and emissions systems
• Cables, internal wiring, electrical and electronic components
Instead of storing your parts on shelves across a large warehouse, the Modula LIFT organizes items in trays by height, demand and commonly picked together items. This efficient storage method ensures that your picking and restocking operations run at optimal speed, while recovering lost floorspace by storing the trays vertically using your full ceiling height (up to 46’ high).
Using the Modula WMS (Warehouse Management Software), simplifies managing inventory levels by providing real time stock data. Modula WMS maps the location of every item in your vertical warehouse unit as well as provides you a real time snapshot of your inventory stock levels; you know exactly what you have available and its precise location. Your orders will be selected from a clean, secure, automated vertical warehouse and will be quickly delivered directly to the picking bay in front of your operator. This new efficiency will reduce aircraft-on-ground (AOG) time, and gets your aircraft back in the air, making money. Once the part is picked it automatically updatesthe inventory management system and logs who picked the part for greater control, accountability and security of your spare parts management and support program. WMS optimizes order management by allowing the user to speed up order execution times for both picking and restocking operations, all with complete item traceability. To further maximize your space, this smart software continually measures item heights and searches for the optimal storage location, increasing storage density.