After a demanding shift, the last thing an officer wants is to come back to a smelly, dark, uncomfortable locker room. In an often-stressful work environment like law enforcement, a locker can be more than just a place to throw uniforms and gear – it can be a place to unwind or prepare for the day ahead.
Each police locker provides a wide range of options to securely store uniforms, weapons, electronics, equipment, and even sections that lock separately to hold personal items. Officers can utilize and rearrange hooks, shelves, drawers, and bins to create the perfect setup for their police locker.
LEARN MORE: CONFIGURATIONS AND ACCESSORIES
Learn more about options and configurations for Spacesaver’s FreeStyle police lockers.
You will receive a link to download this free information.
Spacesaver’s turnout gear locker is a heavy-duty storage locker designed and constructed and designed with the demands of military and law enforcement agencies in mind. It is a modular build with easy configurability for future needs. Our gear lockers offer a number of custom options, including an advanced ventilation system for uniforms and outerwear, a lockable box for handguns, document holders for important files, and many more.
• Ability to reconfigure, on-site
• Strong, durable doors, constructed from 8-gauge double-wall steel with welded box construction
• Integral garment hanger
• Air extraction ready—engineered to promote proper air flow within the locker
• Integrated peg board holes to hang items like duty belts or clothing on the interior door panel
• Electrical ready—add duplex outlets to lockers at any time
• Durable powder-coat paint finish in numerous standard colors
• 9.5” or 13” deep hardwood butcher-block bench on bench drawer units
• 200 lb. capacity bench and external access drawers
• Welded 18-gauge cabinet construction, with reinforced corners for added rigidity
• Corner gussets for added rigidity
• User interchangeable parts
• Double-wall welded doors
• Diamond perforated mesh doors
• Stainless steel lock plate
• Three lock types
72″ 84″ 90″
12″ 18″ 24″ 30″ 36″
*Ability to reconfigure on site, throughout life of the locker
• 9.5″- or 13″-deep hardwood butcher block bench on bench drawer units
• 200 lb. capacity bench