The storage system you choose has to fit your space, your budget, and your plans. Spaces change, and plans change, too. Your system should be easy to reconfigure, expand, and even relocate. There’s a lot riding on this decision – select the design option that brings together low-profile, high- density, low-cost, and high-quality features.
This low-profile system packs more of whatever you’re storing
into the available space. In addition to its ability to adapt to fit new
requirements and new spaces its efficient design uses less steel
and is manufactured from a high percentage of recycled material
and low-emitting finishes, making it both durable and sustainable.
Wheelhouse is lighter, stronger, smarter – simply put, it fits right in.
By mounting shelving units and storage cabinets on wheeled carriages that travel on rails, Spacesaver High Density Mobile Storage Systems eliminate the need for multiple fixed aisles, freeing floor space for other more productive uses.
Built on Spacesaver’s proprietary Eclipse Powered System® technology, the powered Wheelhouse systems
are the ultimate in safety, reliability, ease of use, and accessibility. With standard lengths up to 16 feet,
you can think big. Plug-in-the-wall power makes installation a snap, and the priority aisle feature even can
return the system to its most useful default position. Overhead lighting, auto battery backup, aisle entry
sensor, and other features add enhanced safety and functionality.
• Store virtually anything in fewer square feet (meters) of floor space
• Help reduce your building lease or construction costs
• Make room for additional people and equipment
• Delay your need for facilities expansion
• Enable you to fit storage into almost any available space
• Improve access by storing more materials at point-of-use
• Enhance workflow
• Increase your organizational efficiency and productivity
• Assure user safety
• Provide maximum protection and security for stored materials
• Combine state-of-the-art engineering and advanced technology
• Meet all applicable ADA accessibility requirements
• Adapt readily as your storage needs change
• Heavy-duty construction with over 34 years of field-tested reliability
BROCHURE: MOBILE SYSTEMS BROCHURE
This Low Profile Mobile Systems Brochure outlines details about our Wheelhouse compact mobile shelving options and solutions.
Fill out the information below to view your document.