Struggling with time-consuming deposit processes, lost locker keys, or a lack of evidence locker space can waste officers’ time – time that could be spent protecting the community you serve. With secure evidence lockers from Donnegan, officers can simply bag and label the item, select an empty locker, and deposit the item anytime without the need for additional personnel or keys.
To create the perfect solution for your agency’s space and short-term evidence processes
Keyless and secure lock design: No-keys-required unattended evidence deposit with multi-point locking systems on all doors
LEARN MORE: EVIDENCE LOCKER DOOR CONFIGURATIONS
Check out our evidence locker door configurations in this free five-page download. Since all Spacesaver products are engineered and manufactured in the USA, we’re able to offer custom solutions for your project.
You will receive a link to download this free information.
Our large and small sized refrigerated evidence lockers are specifically engineered to maintain a constant temperature of 38 to 42 degrees Fahrenheit for highly secured and well preserved biological evidence storage. The refrigerated evidence lockers can stand alone or be built right into the other evidence lockers with pass-thru or non-pass-thru functionality. Just like our standard evidence lockers our refrigerated lockers offer the same performance, reliability and security.
All refrigerators come with a built-in digital alarm to warn users of temperature fluctuations (if the door is left open). Lockable inserts are interchangeable to accommodate changing sizes of biological sample storage boxes and containers.
Our evidence drying lockers easily connect to existing air ducts to vent to the outdoors. A host of design features ensure optimal air circulation, maximum security, and ease of cleaning.
Dual-latching mechanism that resides in the door and frame, leaving the inside of the locker free from any protrusions that could damage evidence
Each compartment is fully enclosed to ensure no evidence spills or cross-contamination occurs between locker compartments
PASS-THRU (PT) LOCKERS
• Built into the wall, allowing evidence to be deposited from one side and retrieved from another
• Full-size rear door allows the evidence technician to efficiently remove items and reset the locker openings for use
• Optional front-lock-out system is available to lock the front doors when the rear door is opened, preventing unauthorized access to the evidence and property room through a locker opening
STANDARD KEYLESS LOCKING SYSTEM
Standard Keyless Locking System provide a secure chain of custody through PT or NPT processes, featuring a keyless evidence deposit option.
• Provide for unattended evidence deposit – no keys required
• Push-button, keyless locks on front doors
• Multi-point locking systems on all doors
• Non-pass-thru configurations include keyed different (w/master key) for evidence retrieval
ControLoc® Technology by Spacesaver, a built-in add-on feature to Spacesaver evidence lockers, allows only authorized personnel to access and store evidence with a locker during the filing and reporting process. The ControLoc feature offers:
• Increased accountability through computerized tracking and monitoring of user and locker door activity
• On-demand activity report generation
• Automatic door locking when not being accessed
• Remote monitoring of multiple locations from a central location
• Windows-based software and on-site setup and training
• Five different modes of operation
• Choice of card access or numeric control pad options
18″ 24″ 36″
• 18 Standard Front Door Configurations
• Custom configurations available upon request—Spacesaver has created over 90 total configurations to meet evidence Storage needs